About Pinnacle Rehab
Pinnacle Rehab is an award-winning health and workplace rehabilitation provider and a market leader for workplace rehabilitation for the past 20 years.
We’re dedicated to helping people recover from injury, return to work and regain their confidence and independence with the support of our specialised consultants. We work across multiple compensable insurance schemes and have a proven track record of delivering outstanding rehab services to our clients.
At Pinnacle Rehab we are committed to staff development and training, our people are our business. We recognise this by providing a supportive and collaborative team culture, we have an extensive induction program for all new employees and regular staff training sessions. We also coordinate regular team social events and an annual company conferences and awards night.
In 2019, we were nominated for 4 iCare Awards and were awarded the prestigious Excellence & Innovation Award for our Health at Home Program.
Providing exceptional support and rehab to our clients is our passion and we are proud of our achievements.
About the role
Due to organic growth a new role has become available for a Graduate Occupational Therapist/Exercise Physiologist to join a well-established successful team covering the Canberra region.
- Your new role will see you helping clients with their return to work after injury/illness. You will manage your own caseload, gradually assist your client to return to their workplace.
- Managing a portfolio of return-to-work files
- Completing one-off assessments and making recommendations
- Attending medical appointments and communicating complex medical information back to insurer customers
- Initial assessments, workplace assessments, ADL assessments
- Writing insurance reports
- Communicating with injured worker, employer, Doctor and other medical professionals to ensure appropriate intervention
- Facilitating a safe and timely graduated return to work plan
- Documenting case notes as part of reporting and compliance requirements
- Excellent remuneration up to $80k + super, plus achievable bonus structure
- Travel allowance paid at $0.80 per km
- In-depth structured induction/onboarding designed for remote working model
- Professional development opportunities, promoting internally
- Truly flexible - manage your own diary and work hours each week
- Latest technology provided by the company
- Regular social events both virtual and paid face to face events
- Annual staff awards to recognise individuals whose passion and commitment make a difference
- Emerging Leaders Program for top performers
- Tertiary qualified in Occupational Therapy or Exercise Physiology
- Full registration with AHPRA/ESSA
- Limited registration with AHPRA may be considered
- Car and valid Driver’s license
- Police check or willingness to obtain a police check prior to commencement
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Positive “can do attitude” passionate about helping people
If you feel like this is your next career move please feel free to reach out today for a confidential chat Danielle 0438 049 534 or click apply for immediate consideration!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2021, 1:59 pm