About Allied Health Australia
Allied Health Australia is an award winning health and workplace rehabilitation provider, and a market leader for workplace rehabilitation for the past 20 years. We offer a professional service that provides care to injured workers to help them return to the workforce.
At Allied Health Australia we are committed to staff development and training, our people are our business. We recognise this by providing a supportive and collaborative team culture, we have an extensive induction program for all new employees and regular staff training sessions. We also coordinate regular team social events such as Melbourne Cup and Fun Christmas celebrations and an annual company conferences and awards night, we are a company that likes to celebrate our success.
In 2019, we were nominated for 4 iCare Awards and were awarded the prestigious Excellence & Innovation Award for our Health at Home Program.
About the Role
This is a new opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our finance team, this is a full-time opportunity based in our head office located on Sydney's Lower North Shore.
This is an entry level role for a new graduate accounting professional seeking to gain more knowledge and technical experience while developing their skills across the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
Your new role you will report to the Senior Accountant and Financial Controller.
Working within a collaborative and supportive team environment with extensive training provided across Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting system and health industry applications.
Your new role will keep you busy with:
- Accounts payable activity
- Credit card and bank reconciliation
- Applying remittance advices
- Seeking approval from appropriate managers for payments
- Paying invoices
- Working across various accounting software
- Structured induction with ongoing training from CA and CPA
- Varied role, we will train you on all accounts related tasks gradually
- Small team of 6 you will have exposure to all aspects of Accounts
- Career progression opportunities within Accounts or our wider business
- Professional & fun team culture
- Regular staff social events
- Excellent training and career progression
- Close to transport, cafes, and restaurants
- Company conference & annual awards night!
- Tertiary Level Accounting Qualifications
- Efficient, high level of accuracy and superior attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Intermediate to Advanced level with Excel and strong computer skills
- Desire to take ownership of your role
- Exceptional time management and process driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong internal staff relationships
- A background check will be completed prior to commencement for this role
Are you are looking for your next opportunity to work within a supportive team environment and the opportunity to work with a company that truly values its people…?
Please feel free to reach out for a confidential chat today – Danielle 0438 049 534
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2021, 1:59 pm