About Pinnacle Rehab
Pinnacle Rehab is an award winning health and workplace rehabilitation provider and a market leader for workplace rehabilitation for the past 20 years.
We’re dedicated to helping people recover from injury, return to work and regain their confidence and independence with the support of our specialised consultants. We work across multiple compensable insurance schemes and have a proven track record of delivering outstanding rehab services to our clients.
At Pinnacle Rehab we are committed to staff development and training, our people are our business. We recognise this by providing a supportive and collaborative team culture, we have an extensive induction program for all new employees and regular staff training sessions. We also coordinate regular team social events and an annual company conferences and awards night.
In 2019, we were nominated for 4 iCare Awards and were awarded the prestigious Excellence & Innovation Award for our Health at Home Program.
Providing exceptional support and rehab to our clients is our passion and we are proud of our achievements.
We currently have new opportunity for a Psych Graduate / Rehabilitation Counsellor to join our team!
In your new role you will manage a portfolio of clients with a psychological disorder, creating and monitoring rehabilitation plans and aim to gradually return our clients back to work.
You will develop the skills needed to conduct motivational interviews with clients as well as influencing stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
Looking after a client portfolio you will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients with a psychological or physical injury
- Complete initial assessments and identify suitable goals
- Identify barriers preventing clients from returning to work
- Organise appropriate intervention with stakeholders
- Providing vocational counselling
- Conduct Vocational Assessments
- Attend medical appointments with your clients
- Complete reports after assessments and meetings
- Communicate with medical professionals regarding diagnoses and treatment
- Facilitate a safe and timely graduated return to work
- Document case notes as part of reporting and compliance requirements
- Excellent remuneration on offer plus achievable bonus
- All travel paid at $0.80 per km
- Structured induction and onboarding designed for remote working
- Professional development opportunities, internally and externally
- Truly flexible - manage your own diary and work hours
- Latest technology that's proven excellent for our remote model
- Regular social events both virtual and expenses paid face to face events
- Annual staff awards to exemplary individuals whose passion and commitment make a difference
- Opportunity to participate in our Emerging Leaders Program
- Provisional or Full registration with AHPRA as a Psychologist; or
- Associate or Full membership with ASORC as a Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Car and valid Driver’s license
- Police check or willingness to obtain a police check prior to commencement
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work in autonomously and as part of a team
If you are looking for more meaningful work where you will be able to make a real impact in peoples lives, and working within a business who values it’s people then want to hear from you.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Health, Physio and Occupational Therapy
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm