Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited (ASX:PNI) is a leading Australian-based multi-affiliate investment management firm. Our mission is to establish, grow and support a diverse stable of world-class investment management firms.
Pinnacle currently consists of sixteen investment management firms that collectively manage over A$58.7 billion in assets across a diverse range of asset classes. Our affiliated managers operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that 'supported independence' is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions. We continually invest in our people and develop them to help reach their potential through extensive on the job training.
Our Legal team are a well-regarded and critical partner to our investment affiliates. Joining this team will provide exposure to the fast pace of a full service legal team. It is a rare opportunity to experience the law in action, join sharp legal minds on challenging transactions and activities and work with respected investment professionals.
- Provide legal support to the broader business and to our affiliated investment managers through reviewing agreements and advising on legal, regulatory and contractual requirements;
- Participate in key projects as internal legal adviser, including new fund launches and affiliated investment manager incubation/acquisition;
- Support and develop key relationships with members of Pinnacle’s leadership team;
- Assist and/or provide support for company secretary where necessary.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2020, 1:59 pm