Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited (ASX:PNI) is a leading Australian-based multi-affiliate investment management firm. Our mission is to establish, grow and support a diverse stable of world-class investment management firms.
Pinnacle currently consists of sixteen investment management firms that collectively manage over A$58.7 billion in assets across a diverse range of asset classes. Our affiliated managers operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that 'supported independence' is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions. We continually invest in our people and develop them to help reach their potential through extensive on the job training.
Due to significant growth, we are seeking a Client Service Associate who will play a pivotal role in enhancing Pinnacle's distribution and client service capabilities. We are looking to hire an individual who can work independently, has strong relationship and client service skills, and can take ownership of the responsibilities with which they are tasked. This is a genuine opportunity to strengthen our distribution and client service responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing and maintaining a high standard of customer service on behalf of Pinnacle and its affiliates
- Monitoring the inbound service line and email addresses, ensuring strict service guidelines and response timeframes are met
- Responding to application and investment queries
- Managing key stakeholder relationships across our network of brokers, advisers, direct investors and custodians
- Ownership of various investment platforms
- Review and approval of all online applications
- Supporting the Distribution team with administration and research tasks
- Assisting the Office Manager
- Suggesting ways to enhance the customer service experience
- Attending to various ad-hoc tasks
Desired skills and experience:
- Currently studying or completed university qualifications (candidates across all backgrounds will be considered) or alternatively, an established career in financial services client service
- Commitment to building a career in investment management at Pinnacle
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:9th Sep 2020, 1:59 pm