Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited (ASX:PNI) is a leading Australian-based multi-affiliate investment management firm. Our mission is to establish, grow and support a diverse stable of world-class investment management firms.
Pinnacle currently consists of sixteen investment management firms that collectively manage over A$58.7 billion in assets across a diverse range of asset classes. Our affiliated managers operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that 'supported independence' is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions. We continually invest in our people and develop them to help reach their potential through extensive on the job training.
Due to significant growth, we are seeking a Finance Graduate. Our Finance team are a well-regarded and critical partner to our investment affiliates. Joining this team will provide exposure to the fast pace of accounting and financial consulting within the investments industry and the opportunity to work with respected investment professionals. Reporting to the CFO, this is a role whereby you will get immersed in practical and meaningful activities immediately.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support with our monthly management reporting;
- Assisting with a range of financial analyses to help us understand and enhance our business;
- Helping ensure the accuracy of the balance sheet and managing reconciliations;
- Providing support in the accounts payable process;
- Assisting in the preparation of the company’s tax returns.
- You must be in your final year of study or have completed a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 2 years;
- Strong academic results with a major in Accounting or Finance.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please email your resume, academic results and cover letter to [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2020, 1:59 pm