Pinnacle (ASX:PNI) is a A$84.9bn global asset management business headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with additional offices in the US and UK. Pinnacle’s philosophy is to provide specialist investment managers with superior infrastructure, support and distribution services to enable them to focus on delivering investment excellence to their clients. Our 16 affiliated managers (across public and private markets) operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that ‘supported independence’ is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions.
We are currently seeking a Graduate Accountant to join our well-regarded Finance team. This opportunity provides for immediate immersion in Finance responsibilities and the opportunity to learn from subject matter experts in a flat structure. This is an opportunity to work closely with our affiliated fund managers, delivering real value to their business. Our working environment is supportive, with a focus on enabling our Graduates to develop and perform at their best.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing and reconciling accounts payable & receivable (including overseas);
- Reconciling and preparing month-end accounts to P&L and Balance Sheet stage;
- Assisting in the preparation of insightful reporting to management and Boards;
- Preparation and submission of BAS, PAYG etc;
- Supplier management;
- Review and improvement of business processes;
- Ad hoc projects and business support, as required.
We are seeking:
- A Graduate degree (or a final year student graduating this year) in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Economics with excellent academic results;
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in financial services or investment management, via work placements or internships, will be highly regarded;
- Strong work ethic;
- Resilience, sincerity, tenacity and commitment to a long-term career with Pinnacle;
- Must be an Australian citizen or hold PR to be considered for this role.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 7:00 am