Pinnacle (ASX:PNI) is a A$84.9bn global asset management business headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with additional offices in the US and UK. Pinnacle’s philosophy is to provide specialist investment managers with superior infrastructure, support and distribution services to enable them to focus on delivering investment excellence to their clients. Our 16 affiliated managers (across public and private markets) operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that ‘supported independence’ is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions.
We are currently seeking a Graduate to join our Investment Solutions team, which are part of our Retail Distribution business. This position is a high exposure role whereby access to thought leaders and mentors is available. This opportunity provides for immediate immersion in responsibilities and the opportunity to learn from subject matter experts in a flat structure. Our working environment is supportive, with a focus on enabling our Graduates to develop and perform at their best.
You will be responsible for:
- Building business relationships with financial advisors, with the opportunity to develop your own portfolio of clients;
- Working closely with Pinnacle’s 16 best-in-class investment managers to promote their strategies to clients and stakeholders;
- Assisting in developing Pinnacle’s ‘go-to-market’ communications for marketing campaigns and events;
- Contributing to providing a high-touch standard of service to Pinnacle’s retail and direct investor client base;
- Learning and utilising investment analysis software to build innovative investment portfolio solutions for financial advisers;
- Supporting Pinnacle’s growing emphasis on business intelligence, which focuses on data-driven decision making for the sales team to utilise; and
- Learning about investment strategies and industry dynamics to be able to undertake responsibilities and contribute to business projects.
We are seeking:
- A Graduate degree (or a final year student graduating this year) in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or Economics with excellent academic results;
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in financial services or investment management, via work placements or internships, will be highly regarded;
- Strong work ethic;
- Resilience, sincerity, tenacity and commitment to a long-term career with Pinnacle;
- Must be an Australian citizen or hold PR to be considered for this role.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 7:00 am