Are you a marketing grad with a keen interest financial services? Do you have that great balance between creativity and data analysis? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
At Pinnacle, we are passionate about what we do, and we are looking to welcome a graduate marketer and digital content creator into our team, reporting into our Director of Marketing. You’ll have excellent training through your onboarding, ongoing support from your team and will be straight to work on some meaningful and varied projects. We want you to succeed, and will grow you through our business!
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your creativity to come up with new concepts and improve our marketing collateral, both copy and visual for use on socials, video and website – new ideas welcome!
- Use your written skills to create engaging content
- Use your data skills to help us understand what is and isn’t working
- Use your initiative to identify content opportunities, ways to repurpose what we have and amplify our content
- Use your tech skills to update our websites, user interfaces and edit footage
- Use your communication skills to share your ideas with others and work in a dynamic team
A bit about us
Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited (ASX:PNI) is a leading Australian-based multi-affiliate investment management firm.
Our mission is to establish, grow and support a diverse stable of world-class investment management firms.
Pinnacle currently consists of sixteen investment management firms that collectively manage over A$58.7 billion in assets across a diverse range of asset classes. Our affiliated managers operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that 'supported independence' is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions. We continually invest in our people and develop them to help reach their potential through extensive on the job training.
Kaitlin, Finance Graduate - “I love working at Pinnacle because of the culture. You get to work on meaningful things in a supportive environment.”
Some things we hope you have:
- An understanding of financial services
- A great balance of creativity and data analysis to inform great decisions
- Strong written skills
- Some code or CMS knowledge
- Understanding of SEO and how it affects content
- Passion for content creation and an interest in our industry
- Video editing skills
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite (you will use Premiere Pro to edit video footage)
- Available to work full time
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to Amy Clampett [email protected]. The things Amy really wants to know is what attracted you to Pinnacle, what interests you about financial services, how you balance your creative skills with data analytics, and how you would bring your passion to Pinnacle. We just want to know that you’ll be as excited about working for Pinnacle as we are!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2020, 6:00 am