Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited (ASX:PNI) is a leading Australian-based multi-affiliate investment management firm. Our mission is to establish, grow and support a diverse stable of world-class investment management firms.
Pinnacle currently consists of sixteen investment management firms that collectively manage over A$89 billion in assets across a diverse range of asset classes. Our affiliated managers operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that 'supported independence' is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle offers a diverse and inclusive environment. Our values of Client Focus, Honesty and Integrity, Innovation and Empowerment guide all our actions. We continually invest in our people and develop them to help reach their potential through extensive on the job training.
Our Technology Operations team are a well-regarded and critical partner to our business. Joining this team will provide exposure to the fast pace of an investment middle office. It is an opportunity to contribute to strategic technology projects, in areas of interest to you, in addition to day to day responsibilities. Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will be immersed in practical tasks immediately. This is not an IT Helpdesk position, rather it is a technological operational role with a high degree of client consultation required.
You will be responsible for:
- First technology contact: Datacom are our service desk but this role will also need to be that first point of contact for technology queries internally with a view to steering the requestor towards the right resource or solution.
- Technology Upskilling: raising tech proficiency of the organisation, either while assisting with an issue or by developing materials (e.g. guides for the intranet).
- Stakeholder Management: Proactive actions and triage of technology issues for Pinnacle and Affiliates. Ensuring that these stakeholders feel that they are getting what they need from our service partners and in general.
- Vendor Management: You will liaise regularly with Datacom and other technology partners where required to
- Ensure Affiliates & PNI are getting what they need,
- Keep communication flowing (between Pinnacle, Datacom, and Affiliates) and
- Ensure tickets/issues/requests don’t get neglected.
- Fleet management: – insert yourselves into improving our fleet management of issued equipment and software. This is an essential part of meeting our security governance, and managing operational costs.
- Technology Operations BAU: You will be involved to some extent in
- Managing daily security alerts and advisories
- Annual BCP Review & Tests – a hand in processing these,
- Change Management Activities
- You must be in your final year of study or have completed a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 2 years;
- Strong academic results
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please apply via email to [email protected] with your CV and cover letter.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 3:52 am