Role description and general scope of responsibilities:
· Provide assistance to Quality Manager and Project Managers as required.
· Maintain Computer Databases for stock monitoring and material orders.
· Update and maintain specific project data bases / registers, for example, document control, weld logs, non-destructive testing and hydro testing.
· Mark-up isometric drawings for workshop fabrication.
· Prepare Manufacturing Data Records.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Petroleum, Project Management
- Work rights:
- 1/107 Ingleston Road, WakerleyLocations:
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm