Pitcher Partners Sydney is an association of independent full service accounting, audit and advisory firms with a long standing reputation for providing outstanding expertise and advice to clients with a particular focus on the middle market. We are committed to support the development of our employees through investing in our teams and encouraging a down-to-earth culture where everyone is respected and valued.
Who is the Sydney Graduate Program applicable for?
Our Sydney Graduate Program is for graduates who have completed their university studies within the last two years in a bachelors degree majoring in accounting that is accredited by the Chartered Accountants institute.
You will need to be an Australian Citizen or PR holder in order to be eligible for the program.
What will you experience in the Sydney Graduate Program?
The graduate program at Pitcher Partners gives recent graduates an opportunity to work with a variety of clients, partners and divisions, as well as to experience the culture of the firm.
Working at Pitcher Partners as a graduate is quite special – it is a place where you will make lifelong friends and feel as though you really belong. We genuinely care about our staff and work hard to ensure graduates have the best start to their careers.
We also provide amazing training and development experiences including attending the National Graduate Training Program which is held offsite.
A day at Pitcher Partners goes something like this:
Work + Opportunity – lots of technical training and resources to support and encourage your professional and personal development because at Pitcher Partners we believe that our people are our most valuable resource.
- Work + Variety – great exposure to a variety of different work and clients and the chance to get really close to those clients, because we believe that is how you learn.
- Work + Fun – regular social and sporting events and the encouragement to develop and maintain your hobbies and outside interests because we believe that a balanced lifestyle produces happy, healthy staff who work better and smarter.
As a graduate, you will also be involved in the following activities:
The National Graduate Training Program which is held offsite for a week of training and social and networking events – it’s a great week
- Induction week at the firm where you get to meet the rest of the staff
- Technical training where you learn all about the various software you will be using
- Chartered Accountants Program
- Tax Institute of Australia Foundation Course accreditation
- Professional development sessions on topics such as communication, planning, career development and networking.
How do I apply?
APPLY NOW! Please upload your resume, cover letter and academic transcript or email these documents to [email protected]
Please note: When uploading your resume, your transcript should be in the same file.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2023, 12:59 pm