2023 Co-Op Program
Make your career personal with an internship at Pitcher Partners!
- Get a head start on your career with a leading middle market accounting and advisory firm
- Work full-time for 8-12 months in our audit or advisory teams during your penultimate year of study
- Get hands on experience to help shape where you want to take your future career, with the potential to be offered a fast-tracked graduate position at the end of the program!
Your new career
Our Melbourne Co-operative program is designed for students in their penultimate year of university, who want to get a head start on their career. Students in the program will complete an 8–12 month internship within our Business Advisory and Assurance (BA&A) or Private Business and Family Advisory (PBFA) teams and be exposed to clients, senior leaders and Partners. You will be able to experience life at Pitcher Partners and understand what it is like to work in a professional service environment.
The program commences in March 2023.
Why we're the right fit for you
Healthy, happy and engaged people work better and smarter. Our environment offers flexibility to suit your individual needs and we encourage you to develop and maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Pitcher Partners’ client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industries. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Regular technical training and innovative professional development;
- Close interaction with partners across the firm;
- Purchased leave program;
- A supportive social environment;and
- Opportunities to participate in community-focused projects.
Our Co-Op Program provides students with a variety of experiences including the opportunity to gain real life work experience, professional and technical development, networking events and exposure to the amazing Pitcher Partners' culture. Through regular interaction with our partners and senior managers and a strong support network including an allocated buddy, this program allows you to demonstrate your capability and drive.
As an intern at Pitcher Partners you will benefit from
- Hands on client work with opportunities to attend client sites
- Professional development sessions
- Volunteering & social networking opportunities
- Dedicated support network & mentor
Pitcher Partners has a reputation for achieving great things for our clients and a culture of care for our people. Our firm is the kind of place where you make lifelong friendships, and this sense of belonging resonates throughout our offices and provides a strong point of difference from our competitors.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression.
What you bring
You will bring a can-do attitude, a willingness to put your hand up, have a go, and step outside your comfort zone. With a track record of working in teams and an interest in self-development, you're looking to improve yourself. Perfect for students with co-op, work integrated learning, or internship units available, or for those interested in taking a gap year before finishing university.
- You are currently studying towards a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or similar, and are due to graduate in 2024
- Australian or New Zealand citizen; or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of your application.
- You have strong academic results
- Available to commence work in March 2023
How do I apply?
Click ‘Apply on employer site’ and tell us why you are a great fit for Pitcher Partners! Applications will close on the 28th of August 2022.
The recruitment process consists of an online application, online assessment, phone interview, online interview with our recruitment team, and an in-person interview with senior business leaders.
We are happy to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, please get in touch with us for a confidential discussion.
For further information or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our early careers team at [email protected]
We are looking forward to seeing your application!
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 1:30 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.