2023 Graduate Experience Program - Accounting & Law
Make your career personal as a Pitcher Partners Graduate!
- 24-month rotation program across two to three areas of the business designed to provide you with breadth and depth as you begin your career
- Hybrid location, work partly from the office, client’s premises and home – we trust our graduates to work from where they need to be
- Financial and study support to undertake your CA/CPA, including payment of subject fees, paid study leave, and in-house Masterclasses
- Onsite café, free morning tea, wellbeing activities such as heavily discounted massages and lunchtime yoga, frequent social events, and more!
Your new career
Our two-year Graduate Experience Program provides you with the opportunity to experience the many career possibilities that working in a full-service accounting and advisory firm offers. You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients and industries with two to three 8-month experiences that align to your studies and interests. Upon completing the two-year program, you will be offered a permanent role within one of our practice areas that best aligns to your skillset.
As a graduate your journey will be guided by a dedicated buddy, manager, mentor and graduate program manager and complemented by close interactions with partners and senior staff. You will also be involved in an industry leading learning and development program and receive ongoing technical, personal and professional development opportunities.
What you bring
We are looking for graduates with a keen interest in business who want to grow with the firm to become a trusted advisor to our clients.
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of your application
- You are a soon-to-be or recent graduate, with either a major in accounting OR a double degree of law and commerce (please note we are only accepting applications from these disciplines at this time)
- You will graduate by the end of 2022, or you’ve completed your degree within the past four years
- Strong academic performance (minimum average of 60%)
- You can commence in a full-time position in March 2023
- You will bring a can-do attitude, a willingness to put your hand up, have a go, and step outside your comfort zone. With a track record of working in teams and an interest in self-development, you’re looking to improve yourself
- A willingness to complete your CA or CPA qualification (accounting graduates)
- You may have experience working in a customer service and/or client engagement role
- You may have completed an internship or a vacation placement.
Why we’re the right fit for you
Healthy, happy and engaged people work better and smarter. Our environment offers flexibility to suit your individual needs and we encourage you to develop and maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Your work will be varied, and you will experience opportunities to find your niche and constantly develop your skills. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Experience in the breadth of services we offer to clients
- Greater opportunity to grow technical skills and knowledge
- Structured learning & development program encouraging continual professional growth
- Strong support network including buddy, manager, mentor & program manager.
Pitcher Partners has a reputation for achieving great things for our clients and a culture of care for our people. Our firm is the kind of place where you make lifelong friendships, and this sense of belonging resonates throughout our offices, providing us with a strong point of difference in the market.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression. As part of our commitment to creating a culture of inclusion and diversity, we are happy to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process.
How do I apply?
Click ‘Apply for this role’ and tell us why you are a great fit for Pitcher Partners! Applications for the 2023 Graduate Experience Program will close on Monday 21 November 2022, but early applications are encouraged. Applications will be reviewed throughout the application open period and may be closed early.
The recruitment process consists of an online application, online assessment, phone interview, written case study, and an in-person interview with senior leaders from our practice groups. More information can be found on our student careers page.
For further information or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our early careers team at [email protected]
We are looking forward to seeing your application!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Law
- Work rights:Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2022, 12:30 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.