A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It's a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
Pitcher Partners' aspires to be the leading accounting, audit and advisory firm to middle market businesses. Our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you'll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Your new career
Our two-year Graduate Experience Program provides you with the opportunity to experience the many career possibilities that working in a full-service accounting and advisory firm offers. You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients with three distinct 8-month experiences that align to your studies and interests. Upon completing the two-year program, you will be offered a permanent role within one of our practice areas that best aligns to your skillset.
As a graduate your journey will be guided by a dedicated buddy, manager, mentor and graduate program manager and complemented by close interactions with partners and senior staff. You will also be involved in an industry leading learning and development program and receive ongoing technical, personal and professional development opportunities.
What you bring
- You will bring a can-do attitude, a willingness to put your hand up, have a go, and step outside your comfort zone. With a track record of working in teams and an interest in self-development, you're looking to improve yourself.
- You are in your final year of university and due to complete your degree (Accounting or Commerce degrees preferred) in 2022 or completed your degree within the past 2 years.
- A willingness to complete your CA or CPA qualification.
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of your application.
- You have experience working in a customer service and/or client engagement role;
- You may have completed an internship or a vacation placement.
Why we're the right fit for you
Healthy, happy and engaged people work better and smarter. Our environment offers flexibility to suit your individual needs and we encourage you to develop and maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Your work will be varied, and you will experience opportunities to find your niche and constantly develop your skills. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Experience in the breadth of services we offer to clients
- Greater opportunity to grow technical skills and knowledge
- Structured learning & development program encouraging continual professional growth
- Strong support network including buddy, manager, mentor & program manager
Pitcher Partners has a reputation for achieving great things for our clients and a culture of care for our people. Our firm is the kind of place where you make lifelong friendships and this sense of belonging resonates throughout our offices and provides a strong point of difference from our competitors.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression. As part of our commitment to creating a culture of inclusion and diversity, we are happy to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process.
How do I apply?
How to apply
Applications for the 2023 Graduate Experience Program will close on the 31st of March 2022.
The recruitment process will consist of an online application, online assessment, phone interview, virtual assessment centre and individual interview. You can find more details on our careers page.
We are happy to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process.
For further information or if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact our early careers team at [email protected].
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2022, 12:59 pm