2024 Accounting and Advisory Graduate Experience Program
Are you a soon-to-be or recent business/commerce graduate? Make your career personal as a Pitcher Partners Graduate!
- Full-time, permanent role
- 24-month rotation program across two to three areas of the business
- Financial and study support to undertake your CA/CPA, including payment of subject fees, paid study leave, and in-house Masterclasses
- Hybrid location, work partly from the office, client’s premises and home – we trust our graduates to work from where they need to be
- Onsite café, free morning tea, wellbeing activities such as heavily discounted massages and lunchtime yoga, frequent social events, and more!
Your new career
Our two-year Graduate Experience Program provides you with the opportunity to experience the many career possibilities that working in a full-service accounting and advisory firm offers. You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients and industries with two to three 8-month experiences that align to your studies and interests. Upon completing the two-year program, you will be offered a permanent role within one of our practice areas that best aligns to your skillset.
As a graduate your journey will be guided by a dedicated buddy, manager, mentor and graduate program manager and complemented by close interactions with partners and senior staff. You will also be involved in an industry leading learning and development program and receive ongoing technical, personal and professional development opportunities.
What you bring
We are looking for graduates with a keen interest in business who want to grow with the firm to become a trusted advisor to our clients.
- You are an Australian or New Zealand citizen; Australian Permanent Resident; or have full working rights at the time of your application
- You are a soon-to-be or recent graduate (graduation date between 2020 and 2023) in a relevant field (accounting, business, commerce, law etc.)
- You can commence in a full-time position in March 2024
- You will bring a can-do attitude, a willingness to put your hand up, have a go, and step outside your comfort zone. With a track record of working in teams and an interest in self-development, you’re looking to improve yourself
- A willingness to complete your CA or CPA qualification
Why we’re the right fit for you
Healthy, happy and engaged people work better and smarter. Our environment offers flexibility to suit your individual needs and we encourage you to develop and maintain a balanced lifestyle.
Your work will be varied, and you will experience opportunities to find your niche and constantly develop your skills. You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- Competitive salary of $65,000 p.a. (including super), with salary increases every 8 months
- Experience in the breadth of services we offer to clients, with rotations in 2-3 different practice groups
- Financial and study support to undertake your CA/CPA, including full payment of subject fees, paid study leave, and in-house Masterclasses. Our people can also apply for study support for other postgraduate courses
- Structured learning & development program, encouraging continual professional growth
- Strong support network including buddy, manager, and program manager.
Pitcher Partners has a reputation for achieving great things for our clients and a culture of care for our people. Our firm is the kind of place where you make lifelong friendships, and this sense of belonging resonates throughout our offices, providing us with a strong point of difference in the market.
Our people are inspired by diversity. If you embrace different ideas, welcome creativity, and are open to new ways of seeing business problems, you will discover a welcoming team who supports your career progression. As part of our commitment to creating a culture of inclusion and diversity, we are happy to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:Australian Student Visa, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2023, 12:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.