ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Due to unprecedented demand for our Quality Engineering services, are delighted to unveil the latest Testing Bootcamp in Sydney. This is the first step in securing a career in one of the fastest growing disciplines within the IT industry; including exposure to Automation, Performance, DevOps and Service Virtualization.
If successful during the process, you will be offered a full-time permanent opportunity with Planit as an Analyst. You will be provided with training, exposure to a range of our top-tier clients, and a support program to enable you to be the best you can be! We are looking for the best candidates to have the opportunity to join us, and only the best need apply!
Planit is a global market leader in quality technology engineering solutions, recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, the Australia Financial Review Top 500 Private Companies, and by Westpac as one of Australia's top 200 "Businesses of Tomorrow". Operating as experts in digital quality, Planit are the leading provider of testing solutions, services and training in Asia Pacific with over 1,400 permanent employees across NZ, Australia, India and the UK. Planit is built on the core principle that quality people lead to quality outcomes.
Are you either:
- A recent graduate with marks of distinction looking for a prime entry level position in the IT industry.
- Individual seeking a career change that provides the opportunity for a successful professional career.
- Individual who is enthusiastic about all thing's computers, gaming, apps, and IT, but never had the opportunity to do that in a degree setting.
- A professional who is really a techie at heart that has decided that this is the direction they want their career to go in.
What you must have as pre-requisites:
- Full unrestricted working rights in Australia and located in New South Wales.
- The aptitude and attitude that would stand you out from the rest of the pack.
- Professional presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to support your professionalism.
- An eye for detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
- Being able to code is desirable but not a necessary asset.
- The ability to think on your feet and learn fast.
- The motivation to be the best.
- A team player!
- Search & Selection: Through behavioural and aptitude selection, we will select the best individuals to participate - applications close at 12am on 19th May.
- 5 Minute Interview: Will be held at Planit Sydney's office on 24th & 25th May.
- Information Evening: Will be held on 26th May.
- 30 Minute Interviews: To take place on 27th and 28th May.
- The Bootcamp: 5 days focusing on the application of best practice test techniques in the workplace from 31st May - 4th June. There will be a short exam at the end of this week.
- Letter of Offer for the successful Bootcampers with mentoring: On-going mentoring of employees within the workplace/project environment.
Work with like-minded colleagues who have a passion for testing excellence. Within an encouraging and supportive environment, the team-orientated culture is helpful, friendly, inclusive and flexible. Our leadership team is highly accessible and will help you reach your goals and grow your career.
Planit operates with a flat-structure feel which enables you to have your contributions heard and acknowledged. We keep up-to-date with the ever-changing IT tools and throughout your career offer you the opportunity to focus on advancing your internationally recognized testing qualification (ISTQB) and Agile Essentials as well as learn new tools. In addition, there are staff parties & activities, unrivalled employee benefits and a results-focused culture that is inclusive, successful and we do it all with positivity and a smile.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
If the opportunity has piqued your interest and you meet the criteria, then please apply now for the bootcamp from the 11th May - 19th May (inclusive) and find yourself testing before you know it!
Applications close at midnight on 19th May.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:19th May 2021, 1:59 pm