Do you want to accelerate your career with a global leader while working from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand? Do you have a passion for all things technology? Do you want to take your coding skills to the next level? This is the career opportunity for you!
Planit’s SDET acceleration program will launch your career into technology, with the training, support and mentoring you need to succeed. You will have the opportunity to work from anywhere within Australia or New Zealand. You will get exposure to a wide range of amazing organizations, technologies, and platforms as you solve problems and optimize the delivery of software, along with the end user experience.
ABOUT YOU :
- You have a passion for coding and engineering and are comfortable with the concepts of microservices and containers.
- You are confident in object-oriented coding techniques and want to learn more.
- You know what the role of an interface is OO design.
- You know how to break down complex concepts into smaller and more manageable code.
- You are open minded, motivated to succeed and have an eye for detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
- You can pick up new concepts and techniques quickly and you aren’t too proud to learn.
- You can present your ideas and opinions clearly and stand up for what you believe in and support your ideas with logical reasoning.
- You are confident to push commit on a Friday afternoon.
- Are you a recent Computer Science graduate?
- A budding Developer looking to take their career to the next level and understands the importance of Dev and Test?
- Ready for that career change that could see you delivering remotely and contributing to global projects?
- Opportunity to work with our amazing customers.
- Involvement in a quarterly hackathon with great prizes.
- Development of strategic initiatives and innovative products.
- Clearly defined career progression with continuous reviews.
- A competitive package combined with great employee benefits.
- A high spec laptop and the finest Planit pen!
- Dedicated mentor who is an industry leader to partner with you on your journey.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Search & Selection:
- Apply online and complete the application questionnaire.
- Provide your GitHub details or submit a piece of code that you are particularly proud of.
- If you are short-listed, you will be invited to record a video interview answering a set of questions.
- If successful in the interview we will send you a technical assignment to complete at home within a week.
30 Minute Video Interviews with our Senior Team:
- Complete a live interview with some of our senior leaders.
- 2 weeks of intense training upfront on latest coding techniques and quality tools, and CI pipeline.
- Scheduled to run late May/early June.
- A short exam at the end of the week of training.
Offers of Employment:
- Letter of Offer of permanent employment will be provided to the successful candidates.
- Ongoing training and mentoring within the workplace/client environment.
While progressing through the application process, you can check your application status through our candidate portal. You will receive a link to the portal upon application.
Our company name is pronounced “Planet” even though it is not spelled that way. We are a global leader in quality engineering, home to over 1400 professionals. We have an inclusive down-to-earth culture whilst collaborating with, and supporting, each other. We are a leader in this space for over 20 years and have kick started the careers of over 1000 (No of Bootcamp Grads) and 700 consultants. You could be next!
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
For the right person we will provide a competitive salary, an employee centered working environment, access and time towards ongoing training and the support you need to advance your skills and experience, whilst developing a rewarding career at Planit. You will also experience the benefits of our hybrid work model, that provides flexibility and of course the variety of challenging client projects.
We have an inclusive down-to-earth culture whilst collaborating and supporting each other. We recognize and reward high performers and there are regular employee social events as well as excellent employee benefits via our Planit Plus Program, Salary Packaging, Car Leasing options, LinkedIn Learning License and a focus on wellbeing.
This is a "career" opportunity and would be a strategic move for the right candidate - You could be part of a rapidly growing organization where your vision and expertise can shape the growth of our business.
Apply now to accelerate your career!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm