- The best grad program in the industry!
- Amazing opportunities located across Australia
- Great work life balance and flexible working hours
Why you want to choose us?
Plena Healthcare offers our Graduates, fresh and new experiences and benefits which you will not find anywhere else! Launch your career with us, and you will get what we believe to be, the most comprehensive new graduate training program in the industry - this means you won’t get thrown in the deep-end; plus everything else below:
- Our grad program runs for your whole first year, plus the usual professional development on top of that. We have built an industry leading learning platform, where you take the driver’s seat and have access to hundreds of courses tailored for you. You choose – it can be face to face or on line
- Real 1 on 1 mentoring via our “Buddy Program”, with industry leaders who are there to ensure your wellbeing and personal development. This is of course in addition to the 1:1 clinical and professional support to ensure you will always be at your best
- An awesome team environment committed to supporting each other and building lasting relationships
- Money in your pocket to go towards keeping you healthy in mind and body – we believe in creating a healthier you!
- More money in your pocket to spend on brightening the day of your clients – we call this the Treasure Chest Fund
- Plus, if you refer a friend who starts with us too, you get an extra $1000, per person!
- All of this, and a competitive salary + yearly reviews
Who are we?
Plena Healthcare, as part of Zenitas Mobile Health, delivers quality Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Speech, Dietetics, Nursing and Consulting services to (residents in aged care facilities and) private clients in the community and wellness programs to various organisations Australia wide.
Plena Healthcare might be a new name, but across our existing brands of WorkXtra, Transform Physio, Agewell, Dimple, Leading Nutrition, Loqui and ACG we have been doing great things for more than a decade. We are passionate about providing fulfilling career opportunities to new Graduates, who are looking for a well-established graduate program and mentoring environment. We are also passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and supporting their rehabilitation and reablement.
It’s your choice!
If you are a recent grad, or are about to graduate in this space, and you have everything below , then we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
- Degree in either Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy
- Eligible for AHPRA Registration 2020
- Current drivers licence and access to reliable transport
- Australian working rights
- National police check
Through COVID 19, we have led the industry in supporting our team members and rolling out initiatives to support our clients:
To find out more: https://www.zenitas.com.au/how-we-are-managing-safety-and-the-coronavirus-covid-19-at-zenitas/
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Exercise Physiology, Health, Physio and Occupational...
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Mid North Coast
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm