Are you a graduate looking for an exciting opportunity to join a Sydney based tech start-up thats revolutionising how people enjoy their lunch?
Fast track your career by joining us at Plum - a hyper growth O2O startup. Your hard work and input will determine your own progression opening more opportunities as you help Plum scale and grow.
You will constantly be developing your skill-set and learning what brings you the most satisfaction. Your confidence will improve as you venture into new areas of the business and have opportunities to travel overseas.
You should be able to make fast decisions in a highly efficient and no-bureaucracy environment and be very adaptable. This isn’t a role that chains you to your desk but one that offers you the flexibility, travel opportunities and chance to adapt an independant working style.
The team you’ll work with is passionate and fun and as such we seek like minded people to join our revolution. The culture at Plum is a unique environment combining the wonderful aspects of being at a startup with the stability, resources and funding from a successful large corporation.
You must be energetic, have a hands on approach and not shy away from getting stuck in. You are either a fresh graduate or have up to 2 years working experience (more senior candidates may be considered for senior roles). What is available for you:
- Helping to grow and input a start-up business from the beginning
- Involve in decision making at the highest level
- Flexibility and travel
- Coordinate & execute regional projects
- Support the daily operation of the business including User Acquisition, Marketing, Sales Management, Logistics Management on and off site
We are looking for young talented individuals who fit the following requirements:
- Passionate for a career in a tech startup business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and explore
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong business acumen
- University graduate in any discipline
- Degree holder with less than 2 years of working experience
- Come join us to disrupt the way people have lunch
- Working rights and ability to work in Australia
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Food Technology, Marketing...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Level 17, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:16th Feb 2018, 5:04 am