Premium Graduate is Australia’s leading graduate employability specialist connecting students and graduates to top host companies around Australia. Since 2014 we have successfully transitioned early career seekers from education to the workplace with extraordinary employment outcomes. Our accredited vocational placement programs combine both experiential learning and practical work experiences that enables you to accelerate your career in Australia
An overview of the Computer Science Industry
Computer science offers a sought-after, rewarding career path for tech-savvy people interested in the latest computer advancements. IT professionals who understand computer science trends remain competitive for the best career opportunities including artificial intelligence, Edge and quantum computing, cybersecurity, bio informatics and robotics.
What Kind of Internship/Vocational Placement Roles are available in Computer Science?
· Create software programs that allow users to perform specific tasks on various devices, such as computers or mobile devices.
· Responsible for the entire development, testing, and maintenance of software.
· Must have the technical creativity required to solve problems uniquely
· Communication skills are vital for securing the necessary information and insight from end users about how the software is functioning.
Computer Hardware Engineer
· Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer components, such as circuit boards, routers, and memory devices.
· Must be avid learners who stay on top of emerging trends in the field to create hardware that can accommodate the latest programs and applications.
· Must have the perseverance to perform comprehensive tests of systems, again and again, to ensure the hardware is functioning as it should.
There is course fee attached to this Accredited vocational placement program. If you are interested, please send through your resume for consideration.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional New...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm