Premium Graduate is Australia’s leading graduate employability specialist connecting students and graduates to top host companies around Australia. Since 2014 we have successfully transitioned early career seekers from education to the workplace with extraordinary employment outcomes. Our accredited vocational placement programs combine both experiential learning and practical work experiences that enables you to accelerate your career in Australia
An overview of the Data Science and Analytics Industry
Data science, analytics, and machine learning are growing at an astronomical rate and companies are now looking for professionals who can sift through the goldmine of data and help them drive swift business decisions efficiently. Enterprises want to adopt data-driven models to streamline their business processes based on data analytical insights.
What Kind of Internship/Vocational Placement Roles are available in Data Science and Analytics?
· Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
· Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
· Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
· Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
· Combine models through ensemble modeling
· Present information using data visualization techniques
· Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
· Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
There is course fee attached to this Accredited vocational placement program. If you are interested, please send through your resume for consideration.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional New...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2022, 12:59 pm