Premium Graduate is Australia’s leading graduate employability specialist connecting students and graduates to top host companies around Australia. Since 2014 we have successfully transitioned early career seekers from education to the workplace with extraordinary employment outcomes. Our accredited vocational placement programs combine both experiential learning and practical work experiences that enables you to accelerate your career in Australia.
An Overview of the Food Technology Industry
The food technology industry is a melting pot of engineering, biological and physical sciences that are use to study the nature of food. As a food scientist or technologists, you are responsible for the safety and quality of products that individuals worldwide consume through studying, researching and improving food products and processes to ensure safe, quality and nutritional food is available.
What Kind Of Internship/Vocational Placement Roles are Available in Food Technology?
- Prepare ingredient samples
- Create and perform tests on ingredient samples
- Analyse food quality
- Develop, maintain and management the product lifestyle process that covers raw materials, packing items, formulas and specifications
- Remain current on trends in Cuisines and Ingredients
- Test products and ingredients before, during and after production
- Maintain accurate and detailed documentation of inspections and processes
- Ensure processes adhere to the Good Manufacturing Practices, food and safety quality
- Investigate and report on internal and supplier non-compliance
- Ensure equipment is in a good working order
There is course fee attached to this Accredited vocational placement program. If you are interested, please send through your resume for consideration.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm