Premium Graduate is Australia’s leading graduate employability specialist connecting students and graduates to top host companies around Australia. Since 2014 we have successfully transitioned early career seekers from education to the workplace with extraordinary employment outcomes. Our accredited vocational placement programs combine both experiential learning and practical work experiences that enables you to accelerate your career in Australia
What Kind of Internship/Vocational Placement Roles are available in Information Systems?
· Systems Analyst
· Senior Systems Analyst
· Health Systems Analyst
· Systems Analyst
· Business Systems Analyst
Currently Available Internship Opportunity
· Maintain and troubleshoot our data warehouse
· Respond to support requests from various internal and external stakeholders
· Evaluate and assess emerging technologies, including both hardware and software
· Discuss users’ requirements and determine vulnerabilities or areas of declined performance to boost productivity and accuracy in our computer systems
· Prepare Cost Benefit Analysis cases for computer systems upgrades
· Communicate your strategic division with the other data management staff members
· Travel to various office locations, when necessary, resolve problems or install new hardware and software
Information Systems Qualifications / Skills:
· System administration
· Network security
· Problem solving
· Information security policies
· Process improvement
There is a course fee attached to this Accredited vocational placement program. If you are interested, please send through your resume for consideration.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm