Premium Graduate is Australia’s leading graduate employability specialist connecting students and graduates to top host companies around Australia. Since 2014 we have successfully transitioned early career seekers from education to the workplace with extraordinary employment outcomes. Our accredited vocational placement programs combine both experiential learning and practical work experiences that enables you to accelerate your career in Australia.
An Overview of the Planning and Surveying Industry
As Australia’s construction industry continues to boom, so does the Planning and Surveying industry as they are entwined.
What Kind Of Internship/Vocational Placement Roles are Available in Planning and Surveying?
· Conduct surveys on land sites and properties
· Research and design methods for the survey processes
· Use equipment and tools to measure land features
· Build maps, sketches and charts
· Report on survey results and present findings to clients
· Research and understand the communities current needs or issues
· Keep updated on local and national building ordinances and codes
· Assist with consultations and negotiations with consultants and developers
· Help to draft and review planning applications and development proposals
· Ensuring areas are attractive, safe and pleasant t live, work in and visit
· Assist with the preparation and implementation of transport polices and strategies to develop, or improve upon, an efficient transport network
There is course fee attached to this Accredited vocational placement program. If you are interested, please send through your resume for consideration.
- Job type:Internships
Planning and Surveying
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm