Who is Procuret?
Procuret is an Australian Fintech providing an innovative buy now pay later (BNPL) payment solutions for business to business (B2B) transactions.
We have a niche focus in professional and essential services areas where credit options are slow, inconvenient, manual and capital intensive.
What Procuret will Provide:
● A great start to your career in Finance. We will provide you with training and the practical skills to jump start your career.
● We want to make you successful, so you will get exposure and access to different departments within Procuret and access to leaders in the business.
● We will build you up to hone in on your Customer Service and negotiation skills with business customers.
● Competitive salary packages.
● Supportive environment and opportunity to make a difference.
● Fun team to work with and some social events (F2F Post COVID).
What we’re looking for?
We are looking for an energetic graduate that is passionate about Customers, to provide an exceptional post transaction experience with Procuret.
An amazing Customer experience is important to us, and so is being able to fund market leading products, whilst maintaining a quality portfolio.
This is an entry level role for someone looking to get their foot in the door at a new B2B fintech, so ideally suited to a recent graduate in Commerce or Business related tertiary studies, and who is capable in financial literacy.
One of our values at Procuret is that we do what we can to help transform the Customer’s business for the better! Whether it is helping Customers that are seeking to use our service for another purchase, renewing their plans or communicating with customers through short term challenges.
This is a diverse role, responsible for driving customer engagement and improving portfolio performance and quality.
The role will require working closely with Portfolio Risk and Customer Success teams. Someone who can respect customer information, operate with integrity and abide by the regulatory requirements of our business.
What your day will look like:
● The Customer & Portfolio Success Specialist will be responsible for monitoring new customers, checking in to see how they are travelling, contacting early-stage non-payment events, helping with dispute resolution, and ensuring Procuret complies with regulatory requirements when dealing with customers.
● Phone and email contact with Customers that have recently transacted with Procuret.
● Monitor and maintain multiple touch points at all early-stage moments of the Customer journey, including early-stage non-payment events.
● Help drive positive change throughout the business by identifying and solving process issues and proposing next level process improvements.
● Managing customer pre-payment requests to ensure compliance with financial regulatory requirements and funder requirements.
● Managing customer ad-hoc requests.
● Work closely with the executive team to improve the user experience based on feedback gained from customer engagement, including data and proof points.
● Any other responsibilities or duties as required from time to time by the Chief Executive.
This role will carry key performance indicators together with other principle-based criteria, including the business achieving its objectives, goals, strategies and measures, compliance with facilities, minimum return on cash, portfolio and credit quality metrics.
You will succeed in this role if you:
● Possess impeccable phone manner and clear and concise verbal communication skills.
● Strike a balance between maintaining strong customer rapport and resolving early-stage issues.
● Are trustworthy and possess a professional and empathetic phone manner.
● Growth mindset and the energy to solve problems independently (at first contact).
● Strong attention to detail, able to keep accurate records.
● Numerate with good level of financial literacy.
● A collaborator who is passionate about working in a team and be able to roll-up sleeves to help the broader business solve complex problems.
● Empathetic and can put yourself in the customer's shoes.
● Adaptable and comfortable taking the initiative.
Your minimum Qualifications
● Recent undergraduate degree in Commerce or Commerce related discipline.
● Good early work experience in customer service.
● Ability to multi-task different customer and business requests.
● A compassionate individual who thrives working in small teams, fast paced environment to achieve great outcomes.
● Good negotiation and influencing skills.
● Intermediate to Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills and use of cloud-based systems.
● A problem-solver who loves to deliver high quality support, someone who cares.
How to apply for this Job
If this looks like your dream role and you are committed to doing the right thing, we would like to hear from you at [email protected].
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Locations:New South Wales
- POSITION START DATE
Sep 2021 (approx)
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2021, 5:11 am