On the Global Impact Program, you'll be applying social entrepreneurship to real world impact; implementing tailored business-based solutions to empower developing communities and achieve the UN's Sustainable Development Goals. Travel overseas with a multidisciplinary team of other passionate students from around the world, and work on developing one of our innovative impact projects.
What it looks like:
- 4, 8 or 12 weeks
- Timor-Leste, Fiji, Malawi or India
- Collaborate in a team of 6-8 other top students working on an Impact Project to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Cost: From $4,980
Why should I apply?
- Differentiate yourself from other graduates through unique industry experience.
- Achieve a sustainable impact building a socially beneficial product or service for local communities.
- Engaging directly with the local community and key stakeholders.
- Hands-on work experience in a challenging, unique industry environment.
- Build practical skills in leadership, complex problem solving and cross-cultural communication.
UN Sustainable Development Goals you could be working on:
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Wellbeing
- Gender Equality
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
But before you think about applying…
Please note, that this kind of work experience isn't for everyone, and we won't pretend that building social enterprises isn't an inherently challenging experience. If you are committed to helping shape a positive and sustainable global impact, then we want to hear from you. We are seeking passionate and socially-minded applicants with the courage to step out of their comfort zone and the persistence to thrive in the challenges of international development and grassroots entrepreneurship.
*The personal safety of our students and the safety of the communities we work with is of huge importance to us, and all our decision-making around how we’re driving change in the face of such uncertainty is being done with this in mind. The Global Impact Programs are currently on hold until we can return to safe international travel however, we are still taking expressions of interest, and applications for our other Impact Programs.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Level 3 1 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, AustraliaLocations:
Canberra, Dili (Timor...
- Closing Date:4th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm