On the Rural Impact Program, you'll be learning and applying a breadth of social enterprise skills alongside some of the best entrepreneurs in the tech and start-up space. A taste of real consulting experience you won't find anywhere else in Australia, you'll be working to create long-term and exponential social and environmental impact for a rural community in Australia.
What it looks like:
- 12 days in person + online masterclasses and presentations
- Regions of rural or coastal Australia (not city based)
- Collaborate in a team of other top students working on an Impact Project to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Cost: $5,650
Why should I apply?
- Build your skills and your professional network while working alongside real-world industry partners.
- Gain a unique experience and the critical consulting skills for an innovative future career.
- Be a pioneer for long-term social change in rural Australia.
- Collaborate directly with local communities and stakeholders.
- Set yourself apart from other future graduates with your unmatched industry experience.
UN Sustainable Development Goals you could be working on:
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Wellbeing
- Reduced Inequalities
- Life Below Water
But before you think about applying…
Please note, that this kind of work experience isn't for everyone, and we won't pretend that building social enterprises isn't an inherently challenging experience. If you are committed to helping shape a positive and sustainable global impact, then we want to hear from you. We are seeking passionate and socially-minded applicants with the courage to step out of their comfort zone and the persistence to thrive in the challenges of sustainable development and grassroots entrepreneurship.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Level 3 1 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, AustraliaLocations:
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:27th Apr 2021, 12:59 pm