Project Everest Ventures have teamed up with leading industry experts, social entrepreneurs, purpose-driven organisations and the B Corporation community to create an unmatched virtual social enterprise experience. Much more than just a few clicks of a mouse, this is the ultimate impact consulting bootcamp for the purpose-driven young professional. Collaborate with a team of emerging leaders and leading industry experts on a real-life impact consulting project, whilst upskilling and advancing your future career.
What it looks like:
- Flexible working hours across 4 Weeks (total of 21 Days)
- Conducted online
- Collaborate in a team of 4 other top students working on an Impact Project alongside one our industry partners to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Cost: $2,250
Why should I apply?
- Masterclasses and career-enhancing workshops by leading industry experts.
- Join a team of top-students from across the globe.
- Tailor your learning and access transferable credit in the process. *
- Engage with developing communities virtually.
- Industry mentors and facilitators, e.g. Engineering Stage 1 Competency supervisors.
- Receive a Foundational Certificate in Social Impact Consulting.
UN Sustainable Development Goals you could be working on:
- 2 - Zero Hunger
- 3 - Good Health and Wellbeing
- 10 - Reduced Inequalities
- 14 - Life Below Water
But before you think about applying…
Please note, that this kind of program isn't for everyone, and we won't pretend that virtually collaborating to build a successful social enterprise isn't an inherently challenging experience. If you are committed to helping shape a positive and sustainable impact, then we want to hear from you. We are seeking passionate and socially-minded applicants with the courage to step out of their comfort zone and the persistence to thrive in the challenges of positive social development and grassroots entrepreneurship.
*Credit availability may depend on your individual circumstances.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Level 3 1 Buckingham Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, AustraliaLocations:
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:4th Jan 2022, 12:59 pm