HR Officer, HR Administration and Mobilisation (18_636)
Our client is an engineering company specialising in construction services and engineering design for the resources sector. The role represents an opportunity for people wanting to build and develop a career in mining or mining services.
Located in the north east corridor, this company has established itself as a market leader with an exemplary reputation for its high performance.
- Support HR with administration
- Provide generalist HR support to the business
- Assist with mobilisation of staff to site
- Facilitate on-boarding and induction
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous HR, mobilisation experience is desirable
- Experience in Mining, Construction or Engineering
- An ability to work autonomously
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation, organisation and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Formal qualifications in Human Resources
- This is a full-time permanent position
Initial inquiries are welcome to call Ciara Murray on (08) 9322 2900.
PRESS OUR 'APPLY NOW' TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Project Human Resources values the diversity of our employees and is dedicated to providing a positive and supportive workplace and fostering these values with our clients. We pride ourselves on valuing all of our people and are committed to promoting and empowering an inclusive, respectful and equitable workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from all backgrounds.
Must have the right to work in Australia.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm