We are looking for candidates who are in their final year of study to join our team as Graduates in early 2022. We also have the opportunity to join earlier on a part-time basis while you complete your studies. If this sounds like you, please submit an application!
As a Graduate Consultant, you will get the opportunity to work across a multitude of industries and organisations. You will spend significant time with clients to understand their business problems and advise on processes gaps and improvement opportunities. This involves:
- Contributing to the planning and scoping stage of the project;
- Documenting and forming a point of view on matters discussed in meetings;
- Conducting fieldwork to understand the business problems;
- Preparing findings and creating client deliverables.
Protiviti Canberra's consulting solutions span critical business problems in Technology, Internal Audit and Financial Advisory (IAFA), and Risk and Compliance. Depending on client demand and staffing availability, you may gain exposure to projects across one or more of these consulting solutions:
Business Performance Improvement:
As a Business Performance Improvement (BPI) graduate consultant you will bring together all of Protiviti’s service offerings and create holistic solutions for the client. Incorporating elements from both internal audit and information technology, Business Performance Improvement (BPI) sets out to review and uplift a business’ processes and procedures on a wide level to make genuine, value adding improvements. Uou will get to work in collaboration with the client, get to know their business and help identify areas where Protiviti can add real value and deliver change. A typical Business Performance Improvement (BPI) engagement will involve:
- Discovery and exploration (often stemming from our other service lines;
- Solution creation; and
- Solution delivery (including Transition, change management and project management).
Technology Consulting (TC) practices help our clients to design and implement advanced solutions in technology strategy, cloud solutions, IT governance, security, data management, applications, compliance and much more. A typical IT consulting engagement will involve:
- Analysing an organisation’s data and interviewing stakeholders to develop strategic advice on technology to achieve business goals, improve business processes, reduce risk or maximising use of technology opportunities.
- Determining information system requirements and defining project objectives; and
- Making recommendations, such as implementation of specialised systems or redesign of processes
Internal Audit and Financial Advisory:
Internal Audit and Financial Advisory (IAFA) is an independent assurance and consulting activity that improves an organisation’s operations by evaluating and improving risk management, controls and governance processes. A typical IAFA engagement will involve:
- Researching better practice and examining the efficacy of procedures;
- Creating process maps to better visualise processes and suggest improvements; and
- Developing risk and controls matrices to understand how different business processes are governed.
As Consultants progress in their careers, the focus shifts from gaining transferable experience to specialising in an industry or solution. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration.
What You Will Get In Return
At Protiviti we care about our people and their careers. We promise all of our people:
- Ongoing training throughout your career
- Exceptional development opportunities
- A global, collaborative and diverse workplace
- Meaningful rewards and recognition
- An opportunity to have an impact
- A commitment to our communities Qualifications and Experience
Degree: Candidates pursuing a bachelor’s degree, MBA or master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, MIS or Computer Science).
Work Rights: Must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or a Permanent residency holder
Graduate Status: Must be in the final year of a university course
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must possess excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must have a desire to learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment, and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
- Must have an interest in finance and accounting processes as they relate to the overall business environment
Ability to Travel: The position requires travel to client sites. Out-of-town travel also may be required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 1:59 pm