Protiviti Graduate Program
At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent. But it doesn't stop there. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference? You've come to the right place.
We require Consultants in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne to commence work in 2019.
We are looking for people who are inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference. Our people are our most valuable asset and, just like our company, they are unique. Consultants work in dynamic, team-oriented environments where they define technology system or business process issues, compile information and analyse data in order to present solutions to our clients.
Consultants develop an understanding of business processes, build technical skills in general risk areas, and help our clients review, document, evaluate and test controls, remediate and develop or implement action plans to improve efficiency and effectiveness of business processes. At Protiviti, we strive to complement our diverse solution offerings with high-performing professionals from a variety of backgrounds. At the same time, we create an environment that is inclusive, and truly feels like a community. Protiviti’s Consultants will work on a variety of projects, and solution offerings partnering with executives to ensure their organisations are successful, while providing our Consultants with a broad range of experiences. We are currently recruiting for graduate consultants to work in the following solutions:
- Business Performance Improvement
- Data Management and Advanced Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- IT Consulting
- Internal Audit and Financial Advisory
- Risk and Compliance
As Consultants progress in their careers, the focus shifts from gaining transferable experience to specialising in an industry or solution.
What will you get in return?
At Protiviti we care about our people and their careers. We promise all of our people:
- Ongoing training throughout your career
- Exceptional Development Opportunities
- A global, collaborative and diverse workplace
- Meaningful rewards and recognition
- An opportunity to have an impact
- A commitment to our communities
Qualifications and Experience
Degree: Candidates pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, MIS or Computer Science).
Visa Status: Must be an Australia Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Graduate Status: Must be in the final year of a university course
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must possess excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Must have a desire to learn in a challenging and fast-paced environment, and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
- Must have an interest in finance and accounting processes as they relate to the overall business environment
Ability to Travel: The position requires travel to client sites. Out-of- town travel also may be required.