Protiviti Winter Intern Program
At Protiviti, we believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. A Protiviti Career is about opportunities to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent. But it doesn't stop there. Once you join us, we build your career through exceptional work experiences, a culture focused on learning and development, and a commitment to the things that matter to you.
If you want to bring your career to life, you've come to the right place.
We require Interns in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne to commence work in 2019. If you are successful, we will invite you to join us in July 2017 for an orientation conference where you will meet senior Protiviti leaders and your future colleagues. Following the conference, you will return to your nearest Protiviti office to formalise your personal development goals for the program and participate in ongoing training and client projects.
Interns work in dynamic, team-oriented environments where they define technology system or business process issues, compile information and analyse data in order to present solutions to our clients. Interns develop an understanding of business processes, build technical skills in general risk areas, and help our clients review, document, evaluate and test controls, remediate and develop or implement action plans to improve efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
Protiviti’s Interns will work on a variety of projects and solutions, partnering with management to ensure their organisations are successful. The opportunities for Interns include:
- Internal Audit
- Financial Advisory
- IT Consulting
- Risk and Compliance
Qualifications and Experience
- A citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, MBA or master’s degree in a relevant discipline
- In the second last year of your university course
- In the final year of your university course and want to compare Protiviti to another internship you have done.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must possess excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a desire to learn and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring
- Must have an interest in finance, accounting and IT processes as they relate to the overall business environment