What is Build the Future – Empower Your Community?
Build the Future – Empower Your Community is one of the Prysmian Group Graduate Programs, where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career in the Country you’ve been hired in or within your Prysmian Region or Business Unit.
We aim to hire talents with diverse background and experiences who are eager to make our world a more sustainable place and ready to embrace new challenges.
Are you willing to make your mark in the Energy transition and Digitalization of our communities?
We offer you the opportunity to work with products that help the world meet sustainable development goals. Whenever your work will support the mass electrification in mobility or will boost the development of 5G Network, you’ll have a real impact on our communities.
Be part of this important change and help us build a better future for all of us. Join us!
Our Graduate Program provides an immersive experience in our company from day 1.
The program starts with a two-week Global Induction with trainings and activities led by the Prysmian Group Academy in collaboration with a Top-Ranking Business School.
Following your induction, you’ll be part of a one-year job rotation in 3 different departments, in the Country where you are hired: Research and Development, Operations in one of our production sites, and Sales Support/Technical Sales.
At the end of your job rotations, you will be start performing a brand-new role which is aligned to your interest and the business needs of the region you’ve been hired in.
What else is in for you?
- A competitive reward package, including a bonus opportunity.
- A training plan tailored for you in partnership with a Top-Ranking Business School.
- A buddy who will help you settle in quickly, during the first year of your journey.
- A wide range of training and career development opportunities based on performance.
Who are you?
- You are keen on joining a career in our industry and you are ready to embrace a new challenge.
- You have graduated in the last 18 months or you are completing a degree in the Engineering, Technical or Business and Economics fields.
- We are a global company. Being fluent in English is key.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Previous work or study experiences abroad are a considered a plus.
- You enjoy learning and working with other colleagues.
Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is working to make our future greener. Just come as you are, bringing all your energy, passion and ideas. Ready to start a new journey?
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2021, 12:59 pm