Pulse Software is a market-leading SAAS product that is growing rapidly in ANZ and expanding globally. Our young and passionate team is looking for a full-stack lead developer who understands how to build scalable enterprise software. Our current technical stack is made up of C#, SQL Server, Vue.JS, Node.js, MongoDB and Azure
We are continuously improving our work environment to give our team the space and flexibility they need to be truly innovative. Pulse Software recently announced an update to work policies to promote this strategy with a remote-first working policy and 38 hours per week.
As a junior developer, you will be involved in the full development lifecycle building new features and supporting the current SAAS product. Our highly collaborative and diverse team believe deeply that everyone is unique, and it is only through the team?s unique ideas can we achieve true innovation.
Benefits include work from home, flexible work hours and 38 hours weeks
Where you are located:
- Greater Sydney
- Greater Brisbane
- Greater Melbourne
What should you be passionate about:
- Solving difficult problems
- Collaborating with the team
- Creating a global leading product
- Being a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and contribute to architecture discussions and decisions.
- Experience in developing and supporting an enterprise-scale SAAS product
- Understanding of RESTful API development
- Azure, DevOps and Node.JS would be beneficial
To be considered for this role you'll need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in mentoring junior developers would be beneficial
We look forward to hearing from you
Applications by direct applicants only, no recruiters, please.
The role is only available to those with work rights in Australia or those that have extensive Pulse Software experience.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm