“Inside Out – when you start from the inside and work outward, magical things happen.”
- Multiple New Graduate Occupational Therapy Program positions open!
- North Brisbane locations - Kallangur & Burpengary
- Start in a casual capacity to suit your availability, then build your hours after graduation
About your new role!
Making the transition into full-time work as an allied health professional needs to be as seamless as possible. The whole team at Inside Out are committed to providing the highest level of care and support to children and their families. This is first done by taking care of their staff ensuring they have access to the right tools, supports and environment to perform in their role to the very best of their ability.
- A week-by-week structured program to support you to grow your competence and confidence in your new role, working with children and families.
- Tailored support to facilitate one-on-one family appointments, assessments and intervention sessions.
- Support to develop your written communication in Intervention planning, goal setting and report writing.
- Observe and work alongside a passionate and caring Occupational Therapy team including, Allied Health Assistant and Amigo & Luciana the Therapy Dogs!
- Your supervision and support will continue as much as needed and in line with your professional goals.
- Specific training, workshops and other professional development opportunities organised with you.
- Pay review after six months
Why choose Inside Out?
- A tailored New Graduate Program that leads to a permanent full-time position
- Uplifting and supportive environment
- Flexible working hours to suit your availability - start casual and build up to full-time
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in warm and inviting clinic spaces, customised for children and families with the latest resources and equipment
- A strong commitment to ongoing professional development, with consistent support to grow and develop your skills
- Your clients will make you smile every day
- Flexible workplace with supports in place to ensure a healthy work-life balance and self-care
- Working from home days
We are looking for people who:
- Are currently in their final year of a tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Have the desire, energy and passion to work with children, teens and families and who will be excited to play and have fun!
- Demonstrate a family-centred and holistic interpersonal and communication skills
- Will work with various stakeholders in a respectful and collaborative manner
- Have a current driver’s licence and appropriate working eligibility
- Can complete the NDIS worker orientation module
We are also accepting applications from AHPRA registered Occupational Therapists of all experience levels for other part-time and full-time positions.
If you're not looking for this specific job opportunity, but know of someone who might be interested - refer them to us and receive a referral reward voucher!
Please submit your resume in Word Format along with a cover letter highlighting why you would be successful in this role.
Purpose & People is committed to working with our Candidates and Clients to increase the numbers of under-represented people in the workplace and we have active equal opportunity and diversity strategies in place. We strongly encourage applications from people of all cultures and demographic backgrounds, including if you identify as being of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin, if you are a person living with a disability, or from a non-English speaking background.
We value connecting with job seekers in this space, so if you would like a confidential chat with our specialist team about different opportunities or locations, please contact Phillipa Clews on 0435 822 861 or [email protected]
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Physio and Occupational Therapy, Psychology and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- 20a Shaw Road, Kalinga QLD 4030Locations:
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 12:59 pm