2021 Graduate Program - Expressions of Interest
Job Description & Summary
Creating a meaningful career is important, but so is creating yourself. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow, learn new skills and do work that matters. We’ll help you create the career you want, where you can confidently tap into your passions and do more with your degree.
About the opportunity
Express your interest for our upcoming Graduate roles and we’ll let you know as opportunities arise. As a Graduate, you’ll have access to professional development and technical upskilling that is all about helping you thrive. You’ll work with inspiring people, join a culture driven to make a difference and develop your skills as you help us to solve important problems. With paid study leave, flexible working and other benefits, you’ll have the freedom to create a career that grows as you do.
*Important*: You’ll need to copy and paste the name of the team/location listed below that you'd like to be considered for in the application question “Which business area do you wish to be considered for?”. Example: “Private Clients - Audit (MEL)”
Teams/Locations (for more information on our teams please visit our careers page)
- Assurance - External Audit (BNE)
- Assurance - Internal Audit (BNE)
- Assurance - Technology Assurance (BNE)
- Assurance - Data Analytics (BNE)
- Assurance - Technology & Data Risk (BNE)
- Employment Services - Employment Tax (BNE)
- Assurance - External Audit (CBR)
- Assurance - Program & Project Assurance (CBR)
- Assurance - Technology Assurance (CBR)
- Consulting - Government & Public Sector - Actuarial (CBR)
- Consulting - Government & Public Sector - Digital Operations and Automation (CBR)
- Consulting - Government & Public Sector - Workforce (CBR)
- Consulting - Government & Public Sector - Change Management (CBR)
- Consulting - Government & Public Sector - Transformation Design & Delivery (CBR)
- Assurance - Internal Audit (MEL)
- Assurance - Program & Project Assurance (MEL)
- Infrastructure Lead Advisory (MEL)
- Private Clients - Audit (MEL)
- Capital Projects (PER)
- Assurance - External Audit (PER)
- Consulting - Government & Public Sector - Economics (ADL)
- Consulting - Government & Public Sector - Infrastructure (ADL)
- Consulting - Government & Public Sector - Defence Industries and Resources Sector (ADL)
- Assurance - Internal Audit (SYD)
- Assurance - Technology
- Assurance (SYD)
- Assurance - Data Analytics (SYD) Global Mobility (SYD)
- Assurance - Financial Services (NEW)
You’re in your final year of uni or recently graduated. You’re passionate about everything tech and how it’s changing the way the world interacts. You’re naturally inquisitive, eager to take initiative, test ideas to find better ways of doing things, unafraid to try new approaches and can think holistically as you help us to solve important problems!
Thank you for expressing your interest.
PwC Campus Recruitment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney,...
- Closing Date:11th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm