To help you get to know more about the Trainee program, PwC is hosting a virtual event on August 4th to share what a day in the life of a Trainee looks like and how you can submit your best application.
In this session, you will:
- Learn how to translate your university experience
- Understand our application and recruitment process
- Hear from current and past trainees about their experiences
- Meet the experts you will be working and learning with
- See how you can easily balance uni and work at PwC through a tailored experience
If you are not able to attend the main event, it will be recorded and available to view once you have registered.
This program is open to students in the first year of a three year degree, second year of a four year degree and third year of a five year degree. We hope you apply and take advantage of this chance to supplement your university experience at a world-class organisation!
- Job type:Event
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 1:59 pm