Creating a meaningful career is important, but so is creating yourself. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to grow, learn new skills and do work that matters. We’ll help you create the career you want where you can tap into your passions, discover new pathways and do more with your degree.
About the opportunity
As a Trainee, you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain invaluable work experience while completing your degree at the same time. Gaining practical experience within our business, you’ll put what you’re learning at uni into genuine practice on a wide range of projects and client work. You will be able to learn from experts in your field, receive mentoring and network with your team and other trainees.
During the program, you’ll work full-time and study part-time for 2 years, before returning to uni full-time to finish your degree. When you’re finished, you may be offered a full-time Graduate position with us.
Business areas you could join include:
- Private Clients - Audit (Locations available: BNE, PER, SYD, SYD-GWS)
- Private Clients - Tax Advisory (Locations available: ADL, PER)
- Corporate Tax (Locations available: BNE, MEL, SYD)
- Global Tax & Trade (Locations Available: MEL, PER, SYD)
- Global Mobility (Locations Available: MEL, SYD)
- Optimise (Locations Available: SYD)
- External Audit (Locations available: BNE, CBR, MEL, PER, SYD)
- Internal Audit (Locations available: CBR & PER)
- Technology Risk (Locations available: BNE, CBR, MEL, SYD)
- Governance, Risk and Controls Advisory (Locations available: CBR & MEL)
- Data Analytics (Locations available: BNE & CBR)
- CFO Advisory (Locations available: CBR)
- Program & Project Assurance (Locations available: BNE & CBR)
Find out more here.
You’re curious, have a love for problem solving, an appetite to develop your knowledge and learn as you go. You're ready to embrace technology as an effective and positive disruption, and you thrive in an environment that’s ever evolving.
- You’re in the first year of a three year Undergraduate degree, second year of a four year Undergraduate degree or third year of a five year Undergraduate degree
- You are an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
Our recruitment process will follow the timeline below:
- Applications open 26 July 2021 (midnight AEST)
- Application close 22 August 2021 (midnight AEST)
- Outcomes for online assessment and digital interview will be communicated as early as mid-September 2021
- Assessment Centre and Interviews to take place late September 2021
Wishing you all the best in creating your application!
PwC Campus Recruitment
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 1:59 pm