QBE Graduate Program 2023
At QBE, we’re driven by our purpose – to enable a more resilient future – and our Graduate Program is a big part of that. Applications are now open for our program due to commence in February 2023.
- Hybrid working from home and office | Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Adelaide
- Join our award-winning program, voted top 6 in Australia in 2021 by AAGE
- ASX listed, among the top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies in the world
- Permanent position with exceptional benefits, development opportunities plus annual bonus.
18 months | 3 rotations | 6-month opportunities
Our program is open to graduates of all study disciplines as not all program streams require a technical area of study – at QBE, we value behaviours and potential too. Driven by your preferences during the 18-month program, you’ll explore different projects and ways of working by rotating across three teams within one of the following program streams.
- Technology – Opportunities to work in divisional and global teams and be part of our global IT modernisation project
- Data & Analytics – From data engineering and coding, to analysis, interpretation, and presentation of data
- Insurance – Structured training and development will be provided, allowing you to become an insurance underwriter of the future – a fascinating and valuable career pathway
- Risk – Including compliance, insurance, financial, market, liquidity, and strategic risk
- Finance – Rotations could range from finance operations and business partnering to reinsurance accounting, FP&A, and investments
- Change management – Think project management, business analysis, business transformation, and workforce planning.
Enjoy an exceptional graduate experience that offers you:
- The opportunity to work within our Australia and Pacific Island business, plus Australian-based global Group teams
- A structured learning and development plan that helps you build skills for the future
- A warm welcome to the graduate world at QBE, with the chance to connect with your program peers from the moment you accept your position
- Opportunities to connect, including scheduled face-to-face events and graduate competitions.
Learn more about the program hereEligibility
You must have completed a bachelor or postgraduate degree within two years prior to February 2023 and have unrestricted working rights until at least February 2025.What’s working at QBE like?
It’s full of opportunity and fun! Watch this video to hear from our graduate alumniWhy QBE?
Our purpose is to enable a more resilient future. As an international insurer, headquartered in Sydney and with a presence in 27 countries, the opportunities are endless. Join our Graduate Program and you’ll be part of a company recognised as a great place to work.
Just a few benefits:
- Career development - QBE is the only global general insurance company headquartered in Sydney, which gives you access to senior global leaders and rich career paths
- Flexible work conditions - Our [email protected] policy allows flexible working for all roles at all levels
- Salary and benefits - QBE offers a generous packaged salary for graduates plus a yearly bonus
- Global opportunities - We value and promote internal global mobility through inter-company transfers
Click HERE begin your application.
QBE is committed to an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected for who they are. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements, or you would like to connect with one of our networks please email us at [email protected]
Successful applicants will need to complete working rights, police, and credit checks through our online provider as a condition of employment.Other Useful Links
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Arts and...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Student...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 6:01 am