At QBE, our core purpose is to give people the confidence to achieve their ambitions and our 18 month graduate program will do just that. Our program allows you to receive a highly tailored and supportive early career experience as you rotate across multiple divisions, giving you the opportunity to explore different projects, teams and ways of working. Our program enables you to reach your full potential and drive your own career, with our support each step of the way.
We are recruiting for our future not for today and that is why setting you up for success is our number one priority.
You could be the next:
- Claims specialists who truly cares for our customers
- Underwriter who uses cutting edge analytics to underwriter risk
- Strategic thinker who can engineer automation and AI into our business
- Technical specialist who can bring best in class pricing and modelling
- D&A guru who can impact the way we do business
- Customer centred relationship manager, supporting our mission to build the strongest partnerships in the market
The application process
During the program
As part of the graduate program, we’ll provide:
- Rotations and experiences in genuine roles, doing real and meaningful work that contributes to QBE’s business priorities
- Learning and development opportunities tailored to your needs
- A committed team to support you as you go, with supportive managers for each rotation as well as your very own mentor assigned to you throughout your rotation
- Exposure to senior leaders
- Networking events to help you build connections
- Opportunities to take ownership of or get involved in projects, initiatives, committees and community work
After the program
After the 18 months, if you successfully complete the graduate program, you’ll be offered a permanent role with us.
We want everyone who joins us to enjoy the benefits of a rewarding and inspiring future within a culture that is inclusive, flexible and supportive.