Graduate Consultant - Immediate Start
QMetrix is a specialist consultancy providing Business Intelligence (BI), Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and Data Management services across Australia. We are located in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne and work with a number of technologies delivering solutions to a diverse range of clients across Victoria and interstate.
We are currently recruiting for talented and driven accounting and commerce graduate who also understands technology. This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career and work alongside a team of highly experienced
consultants on a variety of exciting projects with ongoing training and cross-skilling.
This is a client facing role so you must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and have a passion for consulting. We are looking for people who are enthusiastic and thrive on challenges in a fast-paced consulting environment.
- Working alongside Senior Consultants to deliver enterprise Financial, Sales, Workforce and Operational planning models
- Working with clients to understand and document processes
- Analysing financial and non-financial data
- Building budgeting and forecasting models (using Workday Adaptive Planning)
- Preparing for and participating in workshops and interviews with clients
- Managing both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Preparing presentations
- Supporting business development activities including proposal support
- Engaging with clients to troubleshoot and resolve modelling issues
Required skills and background:
In order to be successful in this position you must be tertiary qualified (preferably Accounting or Commerce). An IT qualification is also highly desirable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with writing SQL will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for technology and how it can help improve business processes
- Proactive, self-driven with high career aspirations
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Able to do to short term interstate or regional travel when required
- Possess a current drivers licence and a vehicle
This role is for a person interested in pursuing and building a rewarding career in consulting through leveraging technology and combining it with strategic thinking to help transform the finance departments of our clients. It is role
for those who want to be part of an organisation committed to the growth of its clients and employees equally.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.