The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Our solutions make it fast and easy to capture customer, employee, and market insights in one place. These insights help our clients make informed, data-driven business decisions. Global enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies use Qualtrics to collect, analyse, and act on voice of the customer, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, 360-degree reviews, brand, market, product concept, and employee feedback.
Joining the team here at Qualtrics means you are making it your mission to close the experience gap. We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
About the Team
You'll be working with a diverse bunch of highly talented and ambitious Qualtricians, either recent graduates themselves entering the industry for the first time, sales professionals looking to accelerate their career or people from completely different walks of life. The energy within this team is infectious!
The Sales Development team finds creative ways to identify new business prospects and generate interest in our software through a variety of consultative touchpoints. They're deeply focussed on turning problems into solutions, challenges into opportunities and are the experts in their craft at building strong sales pipelines.
By starting as a graduate on the Sales Development Team, you will receive world-class training on our products and sales process, get acclimated to the industry, and familiar with our client demographic. Those who exemplify exceptional performance, will be quickly promoted onto one of our Corporate Sales Teams across multiple product lines. Corporate Sales representatives have the opportunity to progress in sales or leadership positions.
This opportunity will be focussed on our new business expansion plans in ANZ and be based out of our Sydney headquarters. There is flexibility in the work arrangements.
Read more here: https://www.qualtrics.com/lp/software-sales-development-program/
A Day in the Life
- Demand creation (cold calling), demand response (warm calling), demand management (managed follow up process). You'll make targeted outbound calls and personalized emails to contacts each day, getting into a regular cadence of developing new business opportunities.
- Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects
- You work with Account Executives to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- You work closely with our Marketing team to execute on personalized account-based campaigns
- You’ll track activities in LinkedIn and Salesforce and become a pro at these systems.
- You attend 1:1’s, team meetings, trainings, sales calls, discovery calls, demos, etc. to develop your skills.
- You collaborate with your peers sharing standard methodologies, “oops moments,” and role playing to make sure you’re focused on continuous improvement.
Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelors Degree (or within 6 months of graduating). This is an entry-level position suitable for recent graduates, or those looking to get started in the software sales industry!
- Highly motivated to kick-start or accelerate a career in software sales. Even better if you've spent a bit of time working within a customer-focussed environment such as retail/corporate sales, outbound/inbound support, recruitment, consulting, etc.
- Doesn't shy away from the phone - you'll be expected to make a high volume of outbound calls and get along with a range of buyers (from VPs to C-levels). You will need to be a confident communicator, or motivated to improve your communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal ability and likeable - building relationships is part of who you are, and not just part of the job.
- Passionate about technology products and willing to put in the effort to learn a variety of systems and processes. We have a comprehensive training program tailored to our SDRs.
Expectations for Success
As a SDR, you are responsible for contacting leaders and executives in organizations of all sizes across many verticals. Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market, customers, and employees, which allows them to make quicker decisions driven by data.
- You identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization across many different departments
- You understand the impact our products have on our customers
- You articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with real-time data
- You work well with teammates, like to strategize, and plan out creative methods to generate more business opportunities
- You use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter
- You’re a self starter, competitive, and driven. You see the bigger picture. You don’t settle for mediocrity
- You don’t hit targets because that is what is expected of you, rather you blow past targets because it’s who you are
- Financial rewards, opportunity for growth, and promotions motivate you.
What differentiates us from other companies:
- A product that is strongly positioned to disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry and change the way we think about traditional experiences.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours (4.5 stars on Glassdoor)!
- We live by our cultural values: TACOS - Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, and Scrappy.
- We hire the best with the intention of developing and promoting within. Our interview process is held at a high standard, however our company's success cannot be done without the success of our people.
- We lead from the front on important issues. We have several teams focused on Diversity and Inclusion (MOSAIQ), cancer research (Five For The Fight), WFH (COVID Taskforce), Women in Leadership (WLD), Veterans (QSalute)... the list goes on.
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories
Some of our perks and benefits
- Hybrid work - our North Sydney office is buzzing, however we want to ensure our people are feeling supported in doing their best work, wherever they are, when they want. This is not a 100% remote role.
- A comprehensive package consisting of base, commissions, equity and generous benefits. Clear expectations for performance and progression pathways.
- We offer top-of-the-range private health insurance, annual experience bonus ($2800), wellness stipend to allow you to focus on yourself ($425 each quarter), $965 to put towards your home-office setup and much more.. did we mention the catered lunches (in office) 5 days a week?
- Fantastic commission accelerators for high performance and exceeding targets.
- Employee Share Purchase Program (ESPP).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
North Sydney, Sydney
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:11th Aug 2022, 12:59 pm