At Qualtrics, we are on the cutting edge of Experience Management; helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. We are seeking people to join an industry-leading team to help our clients ensure their most common touch points and experiences with Qualtrics are extraordinary. We seek people with the potential to become future leaders in the company.
Product Specialists come from top universities, are interested to delve into the software industry or have a research background, and have a track record of success while taking on new challenges. Product Specialists work with all levels of customers to guide them through our product and ensure that every touchpoint is extraordinary. Product Specialists are energized by the opportunity to work through difficult technical issues, creative problem solve, and communicate daily with customers.
This role is a fast-paced launchpad to other roles and leadership within Qualtrics. We expect most Product Specialists to be in the role for 12-18 months. Within the role, you will gain troubleshooting expertise, deep insight into the Qualtrics user experience, and experience instructing and consulting. Moreover, you will receive coaching on your written and verbal communication skills. Through providing product support and engaging in special projects, you will learn to work with senior level employees within Qualtrics and at client companies. Former Product Specialists have gone on to lead teams within Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and Customer Success, and Sales.
The Expectation for Success
You’ll know you are a top performer when you consistently receive top satisfaction scores from our clients. You’ll become an authority in the Qualtrics product, which will ensure you can effectively help our customers with a mix of instructing and troubleshooting. While helping customers is your core focus, you can lead projects that have an impact not just on this team but across the organization as a whole. Eventually you will move on to a great next role in Qualtrics bringing your knowledge of our customer base and how they use our product.
A Day in the Life
- You will receive in-depth training on the Qualtrics product lines and become an expert in the software. Learning about the different applications and ways that our customers might use Qualtrics to run their research projects. Not to mention, there will be plenty of access to professional development and mentors aimed at giving you a taste of career opportunities within the software industry.
- Your analytical skills will be critical as you respond to clients (including some of the largest companies in ANZ, tenured professors, and small business owners) via phone, email, or chat, and deliver a stand-out customer experience.
- You will apply your in-depth knowledge of the Qualtrics products to help clients navigate the software, from a technical perspective. Oftentimes, you'll be consulting with our customers on a range of use cases from within the Qualtrics platform, and helping to problem-solve.
- The one constant about Qualtrics is progress - you regularly adapt and learn as our products and technologies change.
- We have an open office environment here at Qualtrics, so you collaborate with fellow product specialists by finding outside-the-box solutions for both our customers and our processes.
- Learn more about a day in the life on our Qualtrics University website.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university, having completed studies in 2021 or graduating in 2022.
- Executive-level communication skills in English (reading, writing, comprehension)
- Hard-working self-starter capable of concurrently running multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and teach complicated concepts.
- Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Interest in Technology/SaaS industry.
- Technical or hard science major or minor.
- Prior instructing, research, or tutoring experience..)
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment.
- Competitive total rewards package (base + semi-annual bonuses + equity + benefits). Including plenty of wellness benefits like comprehensive private health insurance, life leave, quarterly wellness funds, catered lunches in the office 5 days a week, and much more!
- Study leave and possible tuition reimbursement for job-related education, including courses to specifically improve qualifications/ technical skills.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $2800 AUD for an experience of your choosing (eligible after one year)
- Fun, inviting, and inclusive work environment made up of passionate, kind, and smart people who exemplify what it means to be a team
Please note, this position is based out of our APJ headquarters in Sydney, Australia. No remote opportunities are available. Must be legally authorized to work in job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
North Sydney, Sydney
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm