Are you looking for an entry level position which gives you exposure to multiple partners across a global business? Do you love details and getting organised? Do you like finding solutions to tricky problems? If so, read on!
The APJ Qualtrics Talent Acquisition team is a high energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences. We have nearly doubled the size of the company year over year since 2014 and we don’t see it slowing down anytime soon.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Recruiting Specialist to help meet our exciting goals for 2022 and beyond. This person will be a strategic partner for a diverse group of internal clients that operationalise and scale our business. Our business in APJ is a major region of growth for Qualtrics, and we’re projected to increase our current headcount from ~400 to over 1500+ by 2024.
As a Recruiting Specialist at Qualtrics, you will work closely with our Talent Partners and Hiring Managers to ensure a positive interview experience for all candidates. We're looking for someone who is smart, inventive, and has a strong bias for action. This position will rely heavily on your superb ability to balance multiple and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for a high-impact, high-visibility position with a pathway into recruitment, human resources or other positions in a highly regarded tech company, this may be just what you’re looking for!
A Day in the Life
- You will support multiple full-cycle recruiters in their efforts to hire top talent, touching many parts of the recruiting business.
- You will own the logistics of the interview process and candidate experience across multiple regions in APJ (Our main regional offices in ANZ, SEA, JP as well as expansion territories in India, South Korea and Hong Kong) - including coordinating all details of interviews (video and on-site), aligning time-zones and travel arrangements as necessary.
- You will maintain clean records in our ATS (Applicant Tracking System), communicating timely updates to candidates and scheduling follow-up interviews as necessary.
- You will use data to inform recruiting strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. You will juggle multiple priorities at once while maintaining a positive attitude to instill confidence in hiring managers and candidates.
- You may spend time actively reaching out to passive candidates on LinkedIn and help develop a strong candidate pipeline for key roles we’re hiring for.
- You will participate in an array of additional special projects to improve the overall recruiting process at Qualtrics.
- You will develop a strong partnership with your manager to develop professionally and prepare for a career as a trusted recruiting partner.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Recently completed a Bachelor's degree (2020 or 2021) with strong academic performance.
- Executive-level written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex logistics and solve difficult problems in a work setting
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Ambition to build a career in recruiting, HR or project management related fields
- Commitment to Qualtrics’ core values: Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy
Preferred Candidates Exhibit
- Previous experience or internships in recruiting/HR (either in-house or as part of an agency). Even better if you’ve had hands-on experience sourcing candidates, managing candidate experiences, or placing candidates.
- Previous exposure to SaaS/ Computer Software industry and/or strong interest in building a career within the technology industry.
- Multilingual fluency is a bonus.
Want to learn more? Hear it from our own team:
- Tao, Recruiting Specialist - APJ on ‘Filling Up The Rocket Ship’
- Astha, Recruiter - APJ on ‘Building the team in Japan’
- Mavanee, Recruiting Specialist - US on ‘A Career That’s Worth It’
- Joyce, Talent Partner - APJ on ‘Building Careers in Singapore’
- Matt, Head of Talent Acquisition - APJ on ‘Building Qualtrics’
What differentiates us from other companies
- Flexibility to work from home and in our new office.
- Competitive total rewards package (base + semi-annual bonuses + equity + benefits). Including plenty of wellness benefits like comprehensive private health insurance, life leave, quarterly wellness funds, catered lunches in the office 5 days a week, and much more!
- Study leave and possible tuition reimbursement for job-related education, including courses to specifically improve qualifications/ technical skills.
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $2800 AUD for an experience of your choosing (eligible after one year)
- Fun, inviting, and inclusive work environment made up of passionate, kind, and smart people who exemplify what it means to be a team
Please note, this position is based out of our APJ headquarters in Sydney, Australia. No remote opportunities are available. Must be legally authorized to work in job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
North Sydney, Sydney
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:12th Feb 2022, 12:59 pm