Qube's vision is to be Australia's leading provider of integrated logistics solutions focused on import and export supply chains.
Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
About the Role
Due to continuous growth, Qube Bulk has a graduate position for a Fleet Analyst to join our driven and motivated Analyst team who run the company’s 24-hour a day, 7-day a week, Fleet Monitoring Centre (FMC) in our West Perth office. The FMC provides dynamic monitoring of the companies national operations.
- Full training will be provided and shift work will be required as part of this role
The successful candidates will be responsible for utilising various systems and software including MT Data (In Vehicle Management System (IVMS) platform), Driver Safety System (DSS), Safety, Compliance Reporting Incident Management System (SCRIMS), MainPac (Maintenance Software) and Connect (ERP), to monitor, compile, report and analyse events in real time including:
- Fatigue and Distraction
- Harsh Driving and Speeding
- Emergency Response Alerts
- Excessive idling
- Fuel Burn
- Cycle Times and Bottlenecks
- Payload and Fleet Utilisation
- Maintenance Compliance
- Management Reporting as Directed
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification within logistics, engineering or systems fields will be highly regarded
- Ability to diagnose, evaluate and resolve operational problems
- Strong computer skills with excellent proficiency in MS Word, Access, Excel and Outlook
- A high degree of competence in written and verbal communication
- A high degree of competence in ICT hardware management and problem solving
- Access to our employee well-being program.
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity - We encourage female applicants to apply.
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We encourage female applicants to apply.
If you would like to join our team then please click on the "Apply Now" button or Email CV to [email protected]
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm