About the Queensland Audit Office
On behalf of the Auditor-General, we provide insights to hundreds of state and local government clients on how to deliver better public services for Queenslanders. As the state’s independent auditor, we are vital to Queensland’s integrity system, giving parliament and the public trusted assurance.
Innovation, teamwork and relationships are at the heart of what we do. We use some of the most contemporary practices and tools in today’s professional services industry to:
- deliver high quality audit services
- give public sector entities insights on their performance, risks and financial management
- report to parliament on the results of our work
- investigate financial waste and mismanagement
- share best practice across our client base and industry.
A QAO graduate auditor position is the first step toward a challenging and rewarding professional services career. We invest in advanced audit capabilities, such as data analytics, and we use modern information technology and communications.
We are innovative, we challenge ourselves and we are continually striving to improve how we do business. We value our graduate program and invest in our graduates to ensure you receive world-class training.
To apply for the graduate program, you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be studying, or have studied, at an Australian university in an appropriate tertiary qualification and will have completed this qualification within the last two years of the program starting. We are seeking graduates with qualifications in Accounting, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or Data Science.
- Be committed to undertaking a program that grants membership of a professional body (for example CPA Australia (CPA) or Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA ANZ).
- Have the right to work in Australia, and if not an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident, provide a valid visa for at least the duration of the program.
- Include a copy of your university transcript in your application.
Applications close 28 March 2021.
Please contact Kate Snyman at [email protected] or 3149 6000
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Citizen,...
Brisbane, Regional Queensland
- accepts international
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:28th Mar 2021, 12:59 pm