The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for innovative and future-focused Graduate Officer (Construction Management) who values teamwork, is community minded and puts customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $61,000 - $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- A relevant tertiary qualification for example Bachelor of Construction, Bachelor of Construction Management.
- Have completed their university qualification by December 2020 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 2 years (since December 2018)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Officer (Construction Management) you will contribute to our vision: Creating a single integrated transport network accessible to everyone through the delivery of road, rail, air and sea infrastructure projects. you will assist in the tender contract documentation process and contract award tasks associated with the procurement of major transport infrastructure works and support the delivery of a range of initiatives including data analysis and contract performance.
At TMR, we want our workforce to reflect the community and locations we serve and know we can achieve better results with a diverse and inclusive team. This program aims to redress the under-representation in these professions of women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and persons for whom English is not their first language and is an equal opportunity measure under Section 105 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991. Therefore, priority may be given to these applicants.
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2020, 12:59 pm