Recruitment is open until 30 June 2022 for Queensland Treasury’s 2023 Graduate Program. If you have recently graduated (2020-2022) from the following disciplines: Data Science and/or Data Analytics, we invite you to apply.
What Queensland Treasury offers graduates
- February 2023 commencement
- Permanent AO3 position
- 12 months of intensive professional training, career coaching, support and development
- Career fast-track with promotional opportunities
- A starting salary of $66540 - $74195 per annum, increased after 12 months, plus up to 12.75% superannuation
- Generous leave provisions
- Flexible work-life balance opportunities, with a 36.25 hour full-time working week
- Salary packaging.
What will you do as a Queensland Treasury graduate?
During the Queensland Treasury GRADStart program, you will rotate through two different work areas, where you will work on a variety of meaningful projects and contribute to solutions, which have a lasting impact on Queenslanders. You may work on public infrastructure projects and services; provide advice on financial, economic, public policy and complex revenue issues; conduct audits and investigations to ensure compliance with state revenue laws; or assist with delivering the state budget. At the end of the program, you will have a broad understanding of the range of areas Treasury deals with, while having enough time in each rotation to develop useable skills and experience.
Who do we look for?
As a GRADStart candidate, you will have a drive to succeed, initiative, be innovative and have great analytical skills. You think strategically, communicate with influence, and are great with people. You will embody the public service values and put customers first; put ideas into action; unleash potential; be courageous; and empower people.
Disciplines we are seeking
Treasury is a diverse organisation offering an exciting range of employment opportunities for recent graduates. We are seeking applications from the following study disciplines:
- data science
- data analytics.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for our 2023 graduate program you will be:
- a recent undergraduate or post-graduate student with a major in data science and or data analytics
- a recent graduate (within the last two years) or due to graduate before the program commences in February 2023
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
30 June 2022 - Applications close
August 2022 - Formal interviews commence
From Sept 2022 - Offers made
February 2023 – Graduate program commences
Want more information?
For more information on Queensland Treasury’s GRADStart program, visit our website at https://www.treasury.qld.gov.au/about-treasury/working-for-treasury/graduates-students/.
Want to hear what our previous graduates have to say about the GRADStart program? Head to https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEdPaMaRwumM4TaJNgNrQGWsjWcknFnKg
Want to know more about Queensland Treasury and what we do? Visit our website at https://www.treasury.qld.gov.au/about-treasury/.
Ready to apply?
Apply for the GRADStart program here: https://www.treasury.qld.gov.au/about-treasury/working-at-treasury/career-opportunities/graduate-online-application-form/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 7:00 am