Policy Futures Graduate Program is a two-year industry-leading program that provides recent graduates a unique opportunity to make a positive difference to Queensland communities while building a rewarding career in the Queensland public sector.
As a Policy Futures graduate you will undertake rotations across three different Queensland Government agencies, gaining exposure to diverse and complex policy environments.
What we’re looking for
We’re seeking graduates who are:
- high performing
- outcomes focussed
- forward thinking
- customer focussed and community minded
- resilient, resourceful and agile.
What we offer
As a Policy Futures graduate you will receive the benefits of working for the Queensland Government which include:
- a starting salary of $65,116 per annum
- up to 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- flexible work arrangements
- generous leave entitlements
- salary packaging options
- a diverse and inclusive workplace
- programs that support a healthy work environment
- opportunities for professional development, networking and career progression.
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
We are committed to creating a diverse workforce and workplaces where everyone feels, safe, respected and included. The Policy Futures recruitment process is an inclusive process that aims to provide all candidates the best opportunity to demonstrate their suitability for the program. Reasonable adjustments can be provided throughout the recruitment process. We encourage all applicants to apply for Policy Futures.
Are you eligible?
Policy Futures is open to graduates from all degrees and disciplines who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- completion of a bachelor's degree or higher (including graduate certificate, master's degree or PhD) in the last two years. This means that to be eligible for the 2022 cohort you must have received your qualification between 1 January 2020 and 1 February 2022 (no minimum GPA required)
- be an Australian citizen, or a resident of Australia and have permission, under Commonwealth law, to work in Australia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 12:00 am